I always like having fresh flowers at my house can be so expensive, and I HATE fake flowers. So, I stumbled on these and am going to try to make them. I will let you know how they turn out.... to see the directions yourself, check it out here
The flowers look really cute. Let me know how it goes I'd love to make them. Also I have a new blog it's devinandjanahuggins.blogspot.com Hope all is well Marin.
I'm so happy to see the new updated posts! I'm so with you on the flower thing. I love fresh flowers but can't afford them. And fake flowers are so tacky! Let me know how it goes, we might have to have a flower making party! Love your resolutions! After reading yours I'm starting to realized that mine are so much more vain! Oops.
4 comments:
So how do we make them? This looks like a good spring craft day project.
i can't believe you have a blog! this whole time and i haven't known? sooo excited.
The flowers look really cute. Let me know how it goes I'd love to make them. Also I have a new blog it's devinandjanahuggins.blogspot.com Hope all is well Marin.
I'm so happy to see the new updated posts! I'm so with you on the flower thing. I love fresh flowers but can't afford them. And fake flowers are so tacky! Let me know how it goes, we might have to have a flower making party!
Love your resolutions! After reading yours I'm starting to realized that mine are so much more vain! Oops.
Post a Comment