Thursday, March 5, 2009


Our Little Additions

Last week, Tanner had the great idea that we needed another pet. Apparently, a dog, two cats, and fish weren't enough? So, like a big sucker, before I knew it, I was coming home with three little girl mice. Knowing nothing about mice, I was a little freaked out, but they have turned out to be so fun. I really only like pets that I can interact with and hold and mice are just that. They are so mellow, really sweet, cuddly.
I am so lucky that I have a husband that loves animals as much as I do. He is so cute about all of the surprise animals he comes home to without knowing about. Although, he does want to buy tubes that will run along entire rooms for the mice to run through, like on, "Garden State". I don't know if I am there yet.... but I really love these cute things. I recommend them to anyone. Although, our two cats will NOT stop staring at them.....yikes!

2 comments:

Omgirl said...

I always wondered how mice would be as pets. I had gerbils as a kid and they are fun to watch but they will NOT sit still on your hand. They always want to run around.

Mardi said...

You are a Uber Blogger Marin! I am so behind on the haps in your world, it is cool to be a voyeur yet again.
You know that cats "like, like" mice right? Some would say they love them...
xoxo