Our Cross-eyed Cat....... Caroline.
We lost and gained a cat this month. Bob, our black kitty, found a new home, so, my nice husband said I could replace him with another. We went down to the shelter and got a Flame-tipped Siamese. She is seven months old and is petite, beautiful, and cross-eyed, which made me want her over amy other cat there. She is so damn cute, I tried to get mad at her the other day, and she was looking at me with her cross-eyed face and I started to laugh.
So, I took her to the vet for a check-up and found out that she is six weeks pregnant!? I am having a moral dilemma? Do I spay her now, which will kill the embroys, or let have the babies and try to find homes and bring however many more homeless cats into the world that is already over run by homeless animals? If anyone has any suggestions for me, I would love to hear what you've got for me? Help!
2 comments:
Oh, please don't abort those kittens!!! Especially from such a beautiful mommy cat. I wish I could take a kitten or two. Flossie would KILL me, or the kittens. But I'm sure someone would take them. And you can always get her spayed later.
p.s. Why'd Bob get a new home?
I really like your naughty cross-eyed girl. Totally crack up imagining you giving her a lecture and having to stop because she won't look you in the eye :)
Post a Comment